Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip
Recipe type: Appetizer
This great appetizer has become a restaurant classic. Let it become a regular treat in your home thanks to the crockpot!
- 1 pkg frozen chopped Spinach (thawed, drained)
- 1 pkg frozen artichokes (or 14oz can) Finely Chopped
- cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cup Light Mayo (you can use regular)
- cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- tsp. garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients
- Spoon into lightly buttered 3½ quart slow cooker on HIGH for about 1 hour.
- Serve with cubes of crusty bread or assorted crackers.
I like to use frozen artichokes, because there is no oil or salt involved. You don’t have to drain and they are so easy to chop while still frozen. Look for them in the grocer’s freezer next to the frozen spinach.