This is a classic but a good one!
Slow Cooker Beef Stew
Recipe type: dinner
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1½ cups beef broth
- 3 potatoes, diced
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- Toss beef cubes with flour, salt and pepper. and place in crock pot.
- Dump in the garlic, bay leaf, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, onion, beef broth, potatoes, carrots, and celery.
- Cover, and cook on Low setting for 10 to 12 hours, or on High setting for 4 to 6 hours.
**Gluten Free** Use a Gluten Free Flour Mix for gluten free. Also read the ingredient list on the Worcestershire sauce.