It starts warming up outside and the first thing my hubby does is pull the grill around. I love that on nights when I don’t have the crock pot running he is grilling. I am in charge of sides (which I can totally handle). The crock pot doesn’t get pushed completely out of the way. We love these Crock Pot Baked Beans. 10 Times better than anything out of a can. You have to try them!
Crock Pot Baked Beans
- 1/2 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 ounces cooked ham, diced
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Mix barbeque sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard together in a 4-quart slow cooker until smooth. Stir beans, green bell pepper, onion, and ham into barbeque sauce mixture.
- Cook beans on Low for 8 to 12 hours until thick.
- Use a gluten free bbq sauce & ketchup