Hubby laughed at me today and said I must be on a mission to cook an entire thanksgiving dinner in the Crock Pot. He is catching on. I will actually have a full Thanksgiving Crock Pot Menu for you later in the week. Today’s recipe is this amazing and super easy Crock Pot Cranberry Sauce. You will never buy canned cranberries again! EVER!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup orange juice or 1 cup water
- Combine cranberries with sugar and orange juice in small crock pot. I used a a 4 qt and doubled the recipe.
- Cover and cook on high 2 to 3 hours until cranberries begin to pop.
- Serve with turkey, pork, or chicken.