Want to take it easy this Easter and enjoy the family, while still enjoying some delicious food? Try this great Crock Pot Easter Ham recipe. It will keep them coming back for more!
Crock Pot Easter Ham
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 (8 pound) cured, bone-in picnic ham
- Spread about 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar on the bottom of the slow cooker crock.
- Place the ham flat side down into the slow cooker - you might have to trim it a little to make it fit.
- Use your hands to rub the remaining brown sugar onto the ham. Cover, and cook on Low for 8 hours.
Make sure you purchase a bone in picnic ham and not a traditional smoked ham. 😉