It’s the time of year when there is a chill in the air. If the kids come in from outside with cold cheeks and noses warm them up with a cup of this Crock Pot Hot Cocoa. It is a winner with everyone!
Crock Pot Hot Cocoa
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- 1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 6 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients to your crock pot and stir until the condensed milk is well blended into the mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours. Open and give it a stir every 30 minutes.
- Makes about 12 (1 cup) servings.