This post may contain affiliate links.
Back to school time is here. What yummier thing to wake up to in the morning than this delicious bowl of oatmeal! 🙂 YUM!
Crock Pot Peach & Blueberry Oatmeal
- 3 cups steel cut oats do not use regular oatmeal because it does not hold up well for slow cooking
- 8 cups water
- 1 pound frozen or fresh peaches unsweeetened
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon real vanilla
- 1 1/2 - 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
Spray slow cooker with cooking spray or use a crockpot liner.
Combine all of the ingredients in the crockpot. The cinnamon and fruit will probably rise to the top, don't worry about it. They will cook up just fine.
Cook overnight on low for 8 hours.
Serve with sweetener of choice, butter or milk.
**GLUTEN FREE** Use gluten free oats & vanilla **DAIRY FREE** Make sure you use a dairy free milk if desired
Thanks for the recipe & img : TSG Cooking