Back to school time is here. What yummier thing to wake up to in the morning than this delicious bowl of oatmeal! 🙂 YUM!
Crock Pot Peach & Blueberry Oatmeal
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 3 cups steel cut oats (do not use regular oatmeal because it does not hold up well for slow cooking)
- 8 cups water
- 1 pound frozen or fresh peaches (unsweeetened)
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon real vanilla
- 1½ - 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1½ teaspoons sea salt
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray or use a crockpot liner.
- Combine all of the ingredients in the crockpot. The cinnamon and fruit will probably rise to the top, don't worry about it. They will cook up just fine.
- Cook overnight on low for 8 hours.
- Serve with sweetener of choice, butter or milk.
**GLUTEN FREE** Use gluten free oats & vanilla **DAIRY FREE** Make sure you use a dairy free milk if desired
Thanks for the recipe & img : TSG Cooking