Crock Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal
I love fall because with it comes pumpkin EVERYTHING! I am one of those that will eat Pumpkin until I practically turn orange. My kids love it too. This Crock Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal is always a huge hit because my son says it tastes like he is eating pumpkin pie for Breakfast!
You can also make your own Pumpkin Pie Spice if you don’t have any on hand.
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 3-1/2 cups water (almond or regular milk can be substituted)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup honey
- Walnuts or pecans to top (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in your 2- 4 qt slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Use Gluten Free Oats
- Use water or milk substitute ie; almond, soy, etc.