The night before pull out eggs, ham, sausage, milk, and these Simply Potatoes. They make it so easy because they are already ready to go. Simply Potatoes are refrigerated, prepared potatoes made from fresh potatoes. They are washed, cut and ready to use in your favorite recipes, like this one.
I sprayed my crockpot with non-stick cooking spray and dumped in a full bag of Simply Potatoes Red Potato Wedges. PS: Don’t forget to follow Simply Potatoes on Pinterest, and check out these other Simply Potatoes Recipes.
I then topped the potatoes with about 1 cup of diced ham, you could use sausage if your family prefers. I then whisked together the eggs and milk and topped everything off with that. Place the lid on and let it cook on low for about 6 – 8 hours. Perfect for overnight. I literally put this on before I went to bed and when I woke up the filling for our burritos was ready! PERFECT!
I set up an assembly station for the kids, you can do it yourself. Place about 1 cup of the filling in the middle of a large tortilla. This does work with gluten free tortillas too!
Top with cheese or leave them plain, and fold it up! My hubby even added a little salsa to his. I added some cheese and chives to mine.
These turned out amazing! Plus there were enough left overs to pre-make some burritos and pop them in the freezer. They can easily be re-heated in the microwave later in the week! You have to try these out!
Crockpot Breakfast Burritos
- 12 eggs
- 1 package Simply Potatoes Red Potatoes (or 2 cups diced red potatoes)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup diced ham
- salt/pepper to taste
- Spray your 5- 6 qt crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the Simply Potatoes in the bottom of the crockpot, top with the diced ham.
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, & pepper. Pour over the potatoes & ham. Cover and cook on low for 6- 8 hours.
- Serve 1 cup of filling on a large tortilla. Add toppings of cheese, chives, etc if desired.
- Substitute a milk alternative like almond.
- Use gluten free tortillas