This is an ultimate crockpot appetizer recipe! These Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are a man food that is sure to disappear fast on game day or any day! They are super easy to make and you might want to make a double batch because they will be gone in a flash.
The meatballs take only minutes to throw together. If you can’t find ground chicken, turkey will do. No one will know the difference. I also made my own gluten free bread crumbs. Seriously only takes a minute. I love them because you can season them however you want. I added a little garlic salt and dill.
Once the meatballs are made and browned in the oven for a minute or two, toss them in the crockpot with the sauce. The rest is history…delicious, mouthwatering history.
Yep…there isn’t much more I can say. So I will just give you the recipe.
- 1 pound ground chicken (or turkey if you can't find chicken)
- ¾ cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Buffalo Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, egg, garlic and onion powder and green onions; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Using a wooden spoon or clean hands, stir until well combined. Roll the mixture into 1 to-1½-inch meatballs, forming about 24 meatballs.
- Place meatballs onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 4-5 minutes, or until all sides are browned.
- Place meatballs into a slow cooker. Add buffalo sauce and gently toss to combine. Cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours.
- Serve immediately, drizzled with blue cheese or ranch dressing, if desired.
- Use Gluten Free Bread Crumbs & buffalo sauce