I love to use my crockpot for everything that I can. It is so much fun to bake in a crockpot. Not only do your baked goods come out moist and flavorful, but I love to see the shock on peoples faces when you tell them that you baked it in the crockpot! These Crockpot Cinnamon Raisin Baked Oatmeal are a yummy breakfast or healthy snack!
These are full of simple healthy ingredients. I used gluten free oats in my bars along with a gluten free flour mix to make them gluten free. You can totally use regular flour and oats if gluten isn’t concern for you.
I mixed everything together and poured it into a parchment lined 6 qt crockpot. Bake on high for 1 and a half to 2 hours.
Remove the lid and allow the oatmeal to cool when it is done.
Once it is cool remove it from the crockpot and cut it into bars. You can cut them into perfect rectangles if the round edges bother you. Serve for breakfast or a snack! My kids even like to heat them in the microwave and pour some milk over them. YUM!
- 1½ cups Instant or Old Fashioned Oatmeal
- ½ cup flour (or gluten free flour mix)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk (or milk substitute)
- ½ cup raisins
- Line crockpot with parchment paper
- In a large bowl mix together all of the dry ingredients until combined.
- Stir in egg, oil, milk, and raisins with a spatula until combined.
- Pour batter into lined crockpot and cook on high for 1 and a half to 2 hours or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.
- Use gluten free oats and flour mix
- Use a dairy free milk such as almond, soy, etc.