Bacon Cheese Potatoes (Slow Cooked)
- ¼ pound bacon, diced
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 4 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- ½ pound cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- Green Onions (optional)
- Line crockpot with foil, leaving enough to cover the potatoes when finished.
- Layer half each of the bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese in crockpot. Season to taste and dot with butter.
- Repeat layers of bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese. Dot with butter.
- Cover with remaining foil.
- Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours.
Make this recipe bigger if you are expecting company. Great to serve for a brunch!
Recipe by Moms with Crockpots at http://momswithcrockpots.com/2012/02/bacon-cheese-potatoes-slow-cooked/