Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken & Beans
Recipe type: Dinner
- 4 - boneless, skinless chicken breasts (frozen)
- 1 - can fire roasted tomatoes, undrained
- 1 - can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 - fresh red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 - tsp dried basil
- Place frozen chicken in crockpot. Sprinkle with basil.
- Layer red bell peppers, beans, and tomatoes over.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Great served with pasta or even over rice
- Garnish with some fresh parsley or basil
Recipe by Moms with Crockpots at http://momswithcrockpots.com/2012/03/crockpot-tuscan-chicken-beans/