Here is a great dip recipe for during the super bowl! Or any other time for that matter.
Slow Cooker Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Recipe type: appetizer
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni, (from 6-ounce package)
- 8 medium green onions, chopped (1/2 cup)
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 can (2¼ ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened and cubed
- Broccoli flowerets, cherry tomatoes and carrot sticks, if desired
- Mix pizza sauce, pepperoni, onions, bell pepper and olives in 1½-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 3 to 4 hours or until mixture is hot.
- Stir in mozzarella cheese and cream cheese until melted.
- Serve with vegetables , crusty bread or crackers for dipping.
Img & recipe source