Crockpot Hot Cocoa Gift Jars
Such a great homemade gift idea! Make and give these Crockpot Hot Cocoa Gift Jars plus there are FREE Printable Gift Labels to go with it!
Per 1/2 Pint Jar
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetend Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint or mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips - semi sweet, milk, white chocolate
- Mix with 1/2 gallon of milk.
- Add the layers evenly in the order above in a 1/2 pint mason jar. Screw the lid on tight and decorate as desired.
- Mix the contents of the jar with 1/2 gallon of milk in a 6 qt crock pot or a large pot. Stir, Cover, and heat until warm. About 1 hour in crock pot on high.
- Use Semi Sweet Ghirardelli Chocolate Chips and mix with your choice of dairy free milk.
Recipe by Moms with Crockpots at https://momswithcrockpots.com/crock-pot-hot-cocoa-gift-jars/