This post may contain affiliate links.
This recipe comes from my friend Melissa over at StockpilingMoms.com
Crockpot BBQ ChickenPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 hours
Total Time: 5 hours 5 minutes
- 3 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- BBQ Sauce of your Choice
- Cover completely with your favorite BBQ sauce
- Cook on Low for 6 hours or High for 4 hours.
- After cooked and tender (3 1/2 hours on high or 5 1/2 hours on low) use two forks to shred the chicken and cook for an additional 1/2 hour.
- Serve with cole slaw and potato salad .
MY LATEST VIDEOS