Crockpot Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal
- 2 Cups Oats
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 Cups Milk (regular, almond, coconut, your choice)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp Baking Mix (Gluten free or regular) or All purpose flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tbsp milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- In a 4 quart crockpot mix all of your ingredients. Set crockpot on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours. Cover and cook.
- When done remove lid and scoop oatmeal into bowls drizzle with glaze and serve.
- Whisk together powdered sugar, vanilla and 1 tbsp of milk. Add more or less milk to get desired glaze consistency.
- Use Certified Gluten Free oats and gluten free baking mix
- Use dairy free milk of your choice
Recipe by Moms with Crockpots at https://momswithcrockpots.com/crockpot-cinnamon-roll-oatmeal/