Crockpot Pumpkin Chili
The perfect fall crockpot recipe! Check out this simple and flavorful Crockpot Pumpkin Chili Recipe to warm you up on a cool day!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time3 hrs
Total Time3 hrs 15 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 onion chopped
- 14.5 oz. diced tomatoes canned
- 15 oz. pumpkin puree canned
- 15 oz. chili beans canned
- 15 oz. black beans canned or home cooked
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 ½ tablespoons chili powder
Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Once oil is hot, add ground turkey and chopped onion. Continue to cook until ground turkey is crumbly and no longer pink, and then drain and discard any fat.
Transfer cooked turkey and onions to a slow cooker and stir in all remaining ingredients. Set crock pot to the low heat setting. Cover and cook for 3 hours.