Crockpot Strawberry Banana Oatmeal
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 cups milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ripe banana peeled, 1/2-inch slices
Grease a 4 qt crockpot.
In a large bowl mix oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, baking powder, pecans, & 1/2 cup strawberries.
Pour them into the crockpot and top with 1/2 of the sliced banana.
In a large measuring cup whisk together 2 cups milk, egg, vanilla, and melted butter or coconut oil.
Pour over the oats in the crockpot.
Top with the other 1/2 cup strawberries and half of banana.
Cover and cook for 2 hours on high or 4 hours on low.Dairy Free
Use dairy free milk substitute and coconut oil or other oil instead of butter.Gluten Free
Use gluten free oats.