Crockpot Baked Beans
Servings: 12 Servings
Need a great side dish for those grill days? Check out this terrific Crockpot Baked Beans Recipe. These are way better than the can.
- 1/2 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 14.5 ounce cans great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 large onion diced
- 4 ounces cooked ham diced
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
Mix barbeque sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard together in a 4-quart slow cooker until smooth. Stir beans, green bell pepper, onion, and ham into barbeque sauce mixture.
Cook beans on Low for 8 to 12 hours until thick.Gluten Free
Use a gluten free bbq sauce & ketchup