Ham Teterazzini Slow Cooked
- 1 can 10 3/4 ounces condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms sautéed in a little butter
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 small package spaghetti (5 oz)
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- Parmesan cheese
Combine all ingredients except spaghetti and butter in slow cooker; stir well. Cover and cook on LOW setting for 6 to 8 hours.
Just before serving, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and toss with butter. Stir into ham mixture in slow cooker. Sprinkle additional grated Parmesan cheese just before serving.