Crockpot Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Cake
Servings: 10 servings
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour or gluten-free flour mix
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can pumpkin (pure pumpkin puree) 15 oz
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Cream Cheese Mix
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Line 5 qt or larger crockpot with parchment paper.
In a large bowl mix together the dry ingredients and whisk together.
Add in the pumpkin, oil, eggs, and vanilla and beat until well mixed.
In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese mix ingredients together until smooth.
Pour the pumpkin cake batter into the parchment lined crockpot.
Spoon the cream cheese mix over the top and swirl with a butter knife.
Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or low for 3-4 hours or until the cake is firm and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Remove from the crockpot to cool.
Slice and serve. Store any uneaten cake in an airtight container in the fridge
- Use a gluten-free flour mix