Breakfast is the meal I need the most help in the kitchen with. I love having something warm and hearty, but hate standing in the kitchen to cook early in the morning. That is why I ADORE this Crock Pot Apple Pie Oatmeal. I can make it the night before and just leave it on warm until the morning!
Plus it can be made gluten free and dairy free making it a rock star on busy mornings!
Crock Pot Apple Pie Oatmeal
- 2-3 apples peeled, cubed
- 1 cup of steel cut oats
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 cups milk I used Almond
- brown sugar
- Peeling and chop the apples and put them in the crock pot
- Add the oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar, and milk to the crock pot and stir
- Cover your crock pot and turn on low for 3 hours
- Turn crock pot to warm for the remainder of the night
- Before serving, stir oatmeal
- Put oatmeal in individual bowls, sprinkle additional brown sugar on top of each bowl, and enjoy!Gluten Free
- Use Gluten Free OatsDairy Free
- Use Almond or other milk alternative.