I love this recipe because it is so versatile! You can really make your families favorite with very little effort. Just whip up a quick batch of mashed potatoes. Pop a bag of steam cooked veggies in the microwave and you have a full meal in no time!
- 4 -6 pork chops (or however many you need for your family)
- 1 or 2 cans of Any “Cream of” soup (depending on how much gravy you want)
- Add a little pepper.
- Put the pork chops in a crock pot, add 1-2 cans of golden mushroom soup (depending on how much gravy you want). Cook on low 7-8 hours.
- Serve gravy over chops and potatoes
- This works best with a thicker boneless pork chop.