I love this Crockpot Pork Chops & Gravy recipe because it is so versatile! You can really make your families favorite with very little effort. Just whip up a quick batch of mashed potatoes. Pop a bag of steam cooked veggies in the microwave and you have a full meal in no time!
You can even use a can of Gluten Free Cream of something soup (Yes, they exist.) to make this dish gluten free. Really, choose the flavors your family loves. This is even good with a can of Cheddar Soup. YUM!
The other thing that is great about this recipe is you can make it for just 2 people or double it up for a crowd. Just use a bigger or smaller crockpot. If you have 2 crockpots, you can throw in these Crockpot Mashed Potatoes too and just make your life super easy for the day!
Crockpot Pork Chops & Gravy
- 4 -6 pork chops or however many you need for your family
- 1 or 2 cans of Any "Cream of" soup depending on how much gravy you want
- Add a little pepper.
- Put the pork chops in a crock pot, add 1-2 cans of golden mushroom soup (depending on how much gravy you want). Cook on low 7-8 hours.
- Serve gravy over chops and potatoes
- This works best with a thicker boneless pork chop.
- Gluten free cream of soup can be used