This looks and sounds fantastic!
- 1/2 cup margarine or 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 6 fresh bananas (cut into 1 inch slices)
- 1/4 cup rum
- Melt margarine in slow cooker by turning cooker on Low.
- It will take about 10 minutes.
- Mix in brown sugar when margarine or butter is melted.
- Gently stir in fresh bananas and rum.
- Cook on Low for 1 hour.
- Spoon banana mixture over vanilla ice cream and serve
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.