This post may contain affiliate links.
This looks and sounds fantastic!
Crock Pot Bananas Foster
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup margarine or 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 6 fresh bananas cut into 1 inch slices
- 1/4 cup rum
- Melt margarine in slow cooker by turning cooker on Low.
- It will take about 10 minutes.
- Mix in brown sugar when margarine or butter is melted.
- Gently stir in fresh bananas and rum.
- Cook on Low for 1 hour.
- Spoon banana mixture over vanilla ice cream and serve