This post may contain affiliate links.
My crockpot is working over time in the side dish department now that it is grilling season. Today’s fresh find was Brussels Sprouts. These haven’t always been a favorite of mine, but when they are cooked right…and of course with bacon….they are awesome! Give these CrockPot Brussels Sprouts a try!
Crockpot Brussel SproutsPrint Pin Rate
- 1 pound fresh Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 4 slices crispy cooked bacon crumbled
- pinch of pepper
- diced green onion optional
- dice pimentos optional
- Wash Brussels sprouts and remove woody or tough ends
- Cut in half lengthwise
- Place in crockpot
- Toss with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Top with bacon.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 4-6.
- Serve with some diced green onion & diced pimentos. (optional)