I love baking cookies at Christmas time, but there is something fun about finding new ways to bake a sweet treat…or not bake. These Crockpot No Bake Cookies are a delicious treat. They are perfect any time of the year because you aren’t heating the oven or making a huge mess.
Just place the ingredients in the crockpot to heat. Once they are hot drop on a a parchment lined baking sheet to cool. That is it. Try making these with your family this week and enjoy!
Crockpot No Bake CookiesPrint Recipe
- 1 Stick 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter- Melted
- ½ Cup Milk
- 1¾ Cups sugar
- 4 tablespoons Baking Cocoa
- 3 Cups Old Fashioned Oats
- ½ Cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a mixing bowl, mix together sugar, cocoa and then add butter, vanilla and milk.
- Pour the mixture into a 4 qt crockpot
- Pour oats on top of mixture, don't mix
- Spoon peanut butter in the middle on top of the oats, don't mix.
- Place the lid on your crock pot and cook on high for 1 hour 15 minutes or until the cocoa mixture reaches a rolling boil.
- Stir well and use a cookie scoop to place two dozen cookies on a parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Allow cookies to set for a few hours and then store in a sealed container.Gluten Free
- Use gluten free oats