Free up some oven space this holiday and make this Crockpot Green Bean Casserole Recipe! Perfect for any night of the week!
When it comes to a holiday meal, there really isn't much that you can't make in a crockpot. They are the handiest kitchen tool that really allow you to free up oven space, the stove top, and get out of the kitchen! This Crockpot Green Bean Casserole is a classic that needs to be made all the time!
This is as simple as mix, pour in the crockpot, and top with some more onions before serving. SO SO easy and perfect!
- 4 cans green beans (drained)
- 2 10.75 oz Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 6 ounce can French-fried onions, divided
- Combine green beans, cream of chicken soup, milk, Parmesan cheese, salt, black pepper, and half the can of French-fried onions in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours. Top casserole with remaining French-fried onions to serve.Gluten Free
- You can find gluten free French Fried Onions at some retailers. Aldi has a store brand that is really good.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.