- 4 - boneless (skinless chicken breasts (frozen))
- 1 - can fire roasted tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 - can white beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 - fresh red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 - tsp dried basil
- Place frozen chicken in crockpot. Sprinkle with basil.
- Layer red bell peppers, beans, and tomatoes over.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Great served with pasta or even over rice
- Garnish with some fresh parsley or basil
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.