This post may contain affiliate links.
Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken & Beans
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 8 hours
Total Time 8 hours 5 minutes
- 4 - boneless skinless chicken breasts (frozen)
- 1 - can fire roasted tomatoes undrained
- 1 - can white beans drained and rinsed
- 1 - fresh red bell pepper chopped
- 1 - tsp dried basil
- Place frozen chicken in crockpot. Sprinkle with basil.
- Layer red bell peppers, beans, and tomatoes over.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Great served with pasta or even over rice
- Garnish with some fresh parsley or basil