Crockpot Tuscan Chicken & Beans
Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken & BeansPrint Recipe
- 4 - boneless skinless chicken breasts (frozen)
- 1 - can fire roasted tomatoes undrained
- 1 - can white beans drained and rinsed
- 1 - fresh red bell pepper chopped
- 1 - tsp dried basil
- Place frozen chicken in crockpot. Sprinkle with basil.
- Layer red bell peppers, beans, and tomatoes over.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Great served with pasta or even over rice
- Garnish with some fresh parsley or basil
Would you still cook this as long if the chicken wasn’t frozen?
Made it! Pretty good! I used Basil and Oregano canned tomato and greed bell peppers then while I was eating it drizzled Balsamic Vinegar! nom!I think I’ll skip the bell pepper next time.