Busy Busy Busy week! So much to do …so little time. Oh my, I need to get more organized. So, it’s a crock pot week. I had errands to run today and it was the quickest thing to throw together.
This one is a great meal for anytime! It’s a everybody in the crockpot meal, with an Asian flair.
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts (about 2 lbs)
- 1 can of pineapple in juice (tidbits, chucks, rings, it doesn’t matter)
- 1 medium onion
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- ½ cup chicken broth
- Chop onion and place in crock pot.
- Place Chicken Breast on top of onion.
- Dump the can of pineapple (juice and all) over the chicken.
- Dump the soy sauce and the chicken broth on top of everything.
- Cover and cook on HIGH in the crockpot for 4-5 hours or on low for 6-8
- Serve over rice and with a steamed veggie.
Cut up onion and place it in the bottom of the crockpot.
Place chicken on top of the onions.
Then dump the pineapple (juice and all) on top of the chicken.
Then add the soy sauce and the chicken broth.
Put the lid on and cook on High for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
There will be plenty of sauce in the crockpot to serve with the chicken!
Serve over rice, and with veggies.
Here is an idea!
Cut up chicken after cooked. Mix with steamed stir fry veggies. Place both over rice, and top with sauce from the crockpot. Makes your own homemade rice bowls that are so yummy, and less calories than the store bought ones!
This meal is naturally Gluten and Dairy Free depending on the soy sauce you use!