This post may contain affiliate links.
I am always looking for new twists on classic dishes. Here at MomsWithCrockpots I like to feature delicious, easy, Family friendly recipes. I don’t want to be a short order cook and I know you don’t want to be either. I try to make all of my recipes something the entire family will enjoy digging into!
I knew I wanted to use my crockpot this week. I am getting used to living in a house with a basement. The downstairs is plum cold, while the upstairs gets hot enough for the ac while I am cooking. I just don’t get it, but the only way I know to avoid using the oven for dinner is busting out Hamilton (my crockpot).
We love BBQ at my house! This recipe makes some AMAZINGLY moist BBQ Chicken that is perfect for sandwiches, salads, or just by itself. I just wish crockpot food was more photogenic, because the picture does not do this recipe justice!
Crockpot BBCola Chicken
- 5-6 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 can of cola
- 1 16 oz bottle of BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Place all the items into the crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Serve with rice, salad, potatoes, etc.
- Make extra for on salad at lunch
- Gluten free- Make sure the BBQ Sauce is Gluten Free
- Make your own Macaroni Salad to go with