Hot Dog & Bacon Bites (Crock Pot)
Author: Amanda Carlisle
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 2 packages hot dogs , cut in half or even ⅓
- brown sugar
- 1 lb bacon , cut into in the middle
- Take a piece of hot dog and piece of bacon, wrap bacon around hot dog.
- Stick a toothpick through bacon to hold.
- Place one layer in bottom of Crock Pot and cover with brown sugar about ½-3/4 cup
- Repeat until all the hot dogs have been used.
- Cook 3 to 4 hours on low
If you like your bacon extra crispy. I recommend pre-cooking it slightly before wrapping it and putting it in the crockpot.