A perfect way to end the day! Try this delicious Crockpot Chocolate Fondue Recipe for date night and with your favorite dip ins.
With Valentine's day around the corner I thought it was the perfect time to share this delicious Crockpot Chocolate Fondue. It is a dump and go recipe that is perfect for your slow cooker. This recipe is even more perfect for a special date night dinner in.
The Crockpot makes this tasty treat simple and oh so delicous! Simply place all of the ingredients in a small crockpot. This is perfect for one of those small Little Dipper Crockpots. Allow all of the ingredients to melt together and get happy. Once everything is melted stir and keep on low/warm until you are ready to enjoy.
**TIP** If there is going to be a delay, make sure you stir occasionally and keep on the lowest setting to avoid the chocolate burning.
Dip in all of your favorites; cut fruit, pieces of cake, cookies, etc. It is a fun and tasty dessert option for a romantic night in!
Crockpot Chocolate Fondue
- 18 oz. semisweet chocolate chopped
- 1 oz. unsweetened chocolate chopped
- 6 oz. milk chocolate chopped
- 13 oz. can evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Fruit cookies, and cake pieces for dipping
- Combine all chocolates, milk, and powdered sugar in 3 quart crockpot.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 45 minutes.
- Stir well, add vanilla, stir again, and continue cooking if necessary to completely melt chocolate. This can be held on low for another hour.
- Serve with dippers.
- Think of unusual dippers to use - marshmallows, candy bars, and cookies would be delicious