This post may contain affiliate links.
With Valentine’s day around the corner I thought it was the perfect time to share this delicious chocolate fondue recipe for the crockpot. My all time favorite is strawberries, but you can dip any fruit, pound cake, etc. YUM!
chocolate fondue (Crock Pot)
- 18 oz. semisweet chocolate chopped
- 1 oz. unsweetened chocolate chopped
- 6 oz. milk chocolate chopped
- 13 oz. can evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Fruit cookies, and cake pieces for dipping
- Combine all chocolates, milk, and powdered sugar in 3 quart crockpot.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 45 minutes.
- Stir well, add vanilla, stir again, and continue cooking if necessary to completely melt chocolate. This can be held on low for another hour.
- Serve with dippers.
- Think of unusual dippers to use - marshmallows, candy bars, and cookies would be delicious