If you loved stuffed cabbage rolls, you will love this Crockpot Cabbage Roll Soup Recipe! A healthy, tasty dinner on a cool day!
Once the cooler weather hits soups are a great go to dinner. This Crockpot Cabbage Roll Soup is a wonderful choice that is full of flavor and amazing with a slice of warm crusty bread! Who doesn’t love a warm bowl of soup on a cool day?
Gather all of your ingredients. This recipe is gluten free & dairy free too! Just make sure you Worcestershire Sauce is gluten free.
Then add the beef and all of the other ingredients to your crockpot. Stir, cover and cook on low for 8 – 10 hours. You will come back to some amazingly delicious and hearty soup.
Crockpot Cabbage Roll Soup
- 4 cups cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp. oregano
- ½ tsp. basil
- 24 oz. tomato sauce
- 2 14.5 oz. cans diced tomatoes
- 1 cup rice, uncooked
- Add onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, ground beef and salt to a skillet on medium heat. Cook until the ground beef is browned.
- In a slow cooker, add cabbage, oregano, basil, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, water and ground beef mixture and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8 to 10 hours.
- In last half hour of cooking, cook the rice according to package directions. Add the cooked rice to the slow cooker and stir to combine.