This post may contain affiliate links.
If you love stuffed cabbage rolls, you will love this Crockpot Cabbage Roll Soup Recipe! A healthy, tasty dinner on a cool day!
Once the cooler weather hits soups are a great go to dinner. This Crockpot Cabbage Roll Soup is a wonderful choice that is full of flavor and amazing with a slice of warm crusty bread! Who doesn’t love a warm bowl of soup on a cool day?
Gather all of your ingredients. This recipe is gluten free & dairy free too! Just make sure you Worcestershire Sauce is gluten-free.
Then add the beef and all of the other ingredients to your crockpot. Stir, cover and cook on low for 8 – 10 hours. You will come back to some amazingly delicious and hearty soup.
Crockpot Cabbage Roll Soup
- 4 cups cabbage roughly chopped
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp. oregano
- ½ tsp. basil
- 24 oz. tomato sauce
- 29 oz. diced tomatoes canned
- 1 cup rice uncooked
- Add onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, ground beef and salt to a skillet on medium heat. Cook until the ground beef is browned.
- In a slow cooker, add cabbage, oregano, basil, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, water and ground beef mixture and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8 to 10 hours.
- In last half hour of cooking, cook the rice according to package directions. Add the cooked rice to the slow cooker and stir to combine.