This simple slow cooker soup packs a punch of flavor! Try this delicious Crockpot Jalapeno Popper Chicken Soup Recipe! Great for game day or any day! This is a sponsored post written on behalf of College Inn. All opinions are my own.
Crockpots are so versatile when it comes to making so many things! I love playing with classic flavors and turning them into something new and unexpected like this Crockpot Jalapeno Popper Chicken Soup recipe made with College Inn Chicken Broth.
When you are whipping up something to warm your belly and your soul you want to use the best ingredients to get the savory flavor you are looking for. That is why I chose College Inn Broth. College Inn crafts a deeper, richer broth; because every detail matters. They carefully select the finest, all-natural chicken and farm-grown vegetables. Purposely blend the most flavorful herbs and spices and then finish with a long, slow simmer. The savory taste of College Inn broth is the detail that helps you make any dish and every meal delicious.
Into your crockpot place 1 1/2 lbs boneless chicken, seasonings, peppers, onions, and 3 cups of College Inn Chicken Broth. This broth is the key because every great soup begins with a great base. Layer in your favorite veggies, meats, and grains with College Inn broths and stocks for a flavorful bowl the whole family will love.
After 4 hours on high take the lid off and shred your chicken with a fork.
Mix in the cheese, cream cheese, and a little cream. Stir it and let it sit for about 5 minutes to give everything a chance to melt. Then give it one more stir.
Serve this delicious Crockpot Jalapeno Popper Chicken Soup with some additional cheese, diced jalapenos, and little-crumbled bacon If you want to get crazy, a dollop of sour cream.
- 1½ lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- ½ onion (diced)
- ½ green pepper (diced)
- 2 jalapenos (seeded and chopped)
- ½ lb of bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 3 cups College Inn Chicken Broth
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican Style Shredded Cheese
- Add chicken, onions, peppers, jalapeños, spices, and garlic into your 6 qt Crockpot and then cover with College Inn Chicken Broth.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low 6-7 hours.
- Remove chicken, shred and then return chicken to the Crockpot
- Add cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, cheeses, and cooked bacon stirring until the cheeses melt.
- Serve with grated Monterrey Jack Cheese, sour cream, jalapenos and bacon sprinkled on top.
College Inn. Delicious is in the details
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of College Inn. The opinions and text are all mine.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.