This post may contain affiliate links.
My family loves stuffed bell peppers. They are such a great, simple dinner option. I never imagined that they could get any easier, but the Crockpot Stuffed Pepper Soup does just that!
The only real prep work is browning the ground beef. If you plan ahead, you can brown ground beef in the crockpot too. Then you will have everything ready to dump and go!
By the time this soup is done the entire house smells amazing, and this soup is very filling. The whole family loved it!
Crockpot Stuffed Pepper Soup
A quick and easy slow cooker dinner! Whip up a batch of this Crockpot Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 green bell peppers diced ( about 1 cup)
- 2 15 oz cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 15 oz can of tomato sauce
- 32 oz of beef broth
- 1 cup of water
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- 3-4 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- Brown and drain grease from the ground beef and place in slow cooker.
- Add in tomato sauce, tomatoes, broth, peppers, onions, garlic, brown sugar, water, salt and pepper to slow cooker. (basically everything but your cooked rice) Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- When about 30 minutes are left , add in your cooked rice, recover and continue cooking until time is up.