My family loves stuffed bell peppers. They are such a great, simple dinner option. I never imagined that they could get any easier, but the Crockpot Stuffed Pepper Soup does just that!
The only real prep work is browning the ground beef. If you plan ahead, you can brown ground beef in the crockpot too. Then you will have everything ready to dump and go!
By the time this soup is done the entire house smells amazing, and this soup is very filling. The whole family loved it!
Crockpot Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 green bell peppers (diced ( about 1 cup))
- 30 oz diced tomatoes (2 cans; undrained)
- 15 oz tomato sauce
- 32 oz beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- 3-4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Brown and drain grease from the ground beef and place in slow cooker.
- Add in tomato sauce, tomatoes, broth, peppers, onions, garlic, brown sugar, water, salt and pepper to slow cooker. (basically everything but your cooked rice) Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- When about 30 minutes are left , add in your cooked rice, recover and continue cooking until time is up.
More Crockpot Soup Recipes
- Crockpot Jalapeno Popper Chicken Soup
- Crockpot Cabbage Roll Soup Recipe
- Crockpot Ham and Potato Soup Recipe
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.