This Crockpot Creamy Chicken Stew recipe was sponsored by College Inn® Broth. All opinions are 100% our own.
Dinner doesn’t have to be difficult or take a long time to prepare. Sometimes the most simple, flavorful recipes take only minutes and are enjoyed the most by family and friends. This Crockpot Creamy Chicken Stew is one of those recipes!
This is comfort food at its finest. Using the right ingredients is key! I love to use as many fresh ingredients as possible, and when it comes to the chicken broth, I am looking for one that is full of savory flavor and as close to homemade as possible. It can make a huge difference in your final dish! That is why for this Crockpot Creamy Chicken Stew I am using College Inn Chicken Broth.
College Inn crafts a deeper, richer broth; because every detail matters especially when it comes to a stew. They carefully select the finest, all-natural chicken and farm-grown vegetables. Purposely blend the most flavorful herbs and spices and then finish with a long, slow simmer. The savory taste of College Inn broth is the detail that helps you make any dish and every meal delicious.
Do you have a recipe you love that calls for College Inn Chicken Broth? Share it on social media with #CollegeInnBroth.
This stew is so simple to make because it is an “everybody in the crockpot” meal. Layer the veggies, chicken and then stir together the cream of soup, sour cream & College Inn Chicken Broth and dump it over the top. Cover and cook on high 3 – 4 hours for or low for 6 hours.
You can’t go wrong with this dish! All of the delicious flavors from the College Inn Chicken Broth cooks into the veggies and the chicken to make them seasoned perfectly.
The final result is divine! The right ingredients to this are the key! Top with sour cream, bacon, and fresh parsley. College Inn. Delicious is in the details.
Comfort food doesn’t get any easier to make than this! Your family will ask for this Crockpot Creamy Chicken Stew again and again!
This meal is perfect with a batch of fresh biscuits right out of the oven.
Crockpot Creamy Chicken Stew
Yield 6 Servings
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 cups small red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 cup diced carrots
- ½ cup celery, diced
- 1 (10 ¾ oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups College Inn Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 oz.) packet dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Bacon bits or cooked crumbled bacon for topping (optional)
- Fresh Parsley leaves (optional)
- Add olive oil to the bottom of the crockpot.
- Dump in all of the vegetables on top and stir to coat with the olive oil.
- Add in the diced chicken to the crockpot.
- Mix together the College Inn Chicken Broth, soup, sour cream and ranch dressing mix. Pour on top of the chicken.
- Cover the crockpot and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 4-6.
- When ready to serve top with a dollop of sour cream, crumbled bacon, and fresh parsley. Serve with a fresh biscuit.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of College Inn. The opinions and text are all mine.