Looking for a Slow Cooker Keto or Low Carb Recipe that will knock your socks off? Try this delicious Crockpot Crustless Pizza Recipe!
When you head to the store lately you see all of these snacks and treats that are marked low carb, no-carb, keto-friendly. I am all for trying something new, but those packaged foods aren't going to help you reach your goal. Reach for the real ingredients and make something so delicious you won't be hungry for anything that came out of a box again! Check out this YUMMY Crockpot Crustless Pizza!
What Size Crockpot?
If you are wanting more cheese to filling ratio (which isn't everyone?), you want to use the biggest crockpot you have. I would even recommend one of these casserole crockpots. It isn't that you need all of that space, but it allows more of the beef to be topped with cheese which is the real reason we are here. 🙂
How to Make Crockpot Crustless Pizza
This Crockpot Crustless Pizza is as simple as layering a few ingredients in your crockpot and turning it on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
The bottom layer is ground beef and mozzarella cheese, then add a little sauce, then top with more cheese and your favorite low carb pizza toppings. I chose green peppers and pepperonis today, but I also love mushrooms on my pizza. Mmm. Now, I experimented a little and instead of putting pizza cheese on top I did slices of provolone.
Let me just tell you. You need to buy a package of provolone cheese and never look back! This was out of this world, unbelievably delicious! No guilt was had eating this. The carb count on this is super low! You can check a nutrition calculator like this to see the exact count, but it is keto-friendly.
Crockpot Crustless Pizza
- 2 lbs ground beef browned
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 ½ cups pizza sauce or marinara sauce
- 5-6 slices provolone cheese or additional mozzarella cheese
- pizza toppings of your choice pepperoni, mushrooms, peppers, etc.
- Spray a 5 qt or larger crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add in the browned ground beef and 2 cups of mozzarella cheese. Stir to combine and then spread in an even layer across the bottom.
- Top with the pizza sauce in an even layer.
- Finally, add the provolone cheese across the top 0r additional mozzarella.
- Top with your choice of pizza toppings, cover, and cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
- Serve with some parmesan cheese. Enjoy!