Here is another great recipe that can be prepared ahead of time and dumped in the crockpot for a fast easy meal. Double it and make 2 meals out of it! Great short cut for a busy week!
Spicy Mango Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups tomato based mango salsa
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 TBSP salt
- Fresh diced mango (optional)
- Put all ingredients in the crock pot on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-6. Shred chicken and use in tacos, burritos, enchiladas, nachos, etc.
- Make a double batch and freeze half for another night, or serve over rice for a second meal later in the week.
Thanks for the Recipe & Image What’s On My Menu