This post may contain affiliate links.
I love fajitas, and this slow cooker recipe makes them very easy to have any night of the week. Prep this meal ahead of time and even place it in freezer bags. That way you can just dump it in your crockpot and go! When you come back you will be welcomed by the smells of this delicious Crockpot Fajita Filling!
Slow Cooker Fajitas
- 1 each medium Green Sweet Red & Yellow Pepper cut into strips
- 1 sweet onion cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 2 pounds beef top sirloin steaks cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 8 flour tortillas
- Toppings salsa, cheese, etc
- Fresh Cilantro
- Place pepper and onion in large slow cooker (5qt plus)
- Top with beef.
- Combine the water, vinegar, lime juice, and seasoning and pour over the meat.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours
- Serve on tortillas with toppings
Gluten Free: Use corn tortillas
Try these with this Homemade Guacamole and Crockpot Salsa!