This is a favorite when we head to Olive Garden. Now you can enjoy this soup at home. Plus, even better, you can make it right in the crock pot! This Crock Pot Pasta e Fagioli Soup even turns out better at home! It is so full of flavor, and a great way to warm up on a cold day!
Crock Pot Pasta e Fagioli SoupPrint Recipe
- 1 lb sausage
- 2-14½ oz cans of Italian style diced tomatoes
- 2-15 oz cans of cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves of garlic diced
- ½ c fresh basil chopped
- 2 tbsps Italian seasoning
- 1½ tbsps salt
- 1 tbsps pepper
- 2-32 oz containers of chicken or vegetable broth
- 16 oz pkg of ditalini pasta cooked
- thinly slice mozzarella cheese optional
- In a skillet brown sausage and drain.
- Add the sausage and all of the remaining ingredients except pasta into a 5qt + crock pot and cover
- Cook on low for 6 hours
- Place a serving of pasta in each bowl and pour soup over top.
- Sprinkle mozzarella over soup and pasta (if desired)Dairy Free
- Omit the cheese topping