Crock Pot Jalapeno Bacon Dip
The Super Bowl is Sunday. Wow everyone with this popular Crock Pot Jalapeno Bacon Dip! The Super Bowl is one day we have ditched meals and just gone to full blown appetizer extravaganza. You know what? I haven’t heard too many complaints. Especially when goodies like this Crock Pot Jalapeno Bacon Dip hit the table!
I used my smallest crock pot which is 4 qt, but I would recommend a 2 quart. Turn on low for about an hour, or warm for longer if you need it. You just want to heat it through and get the cheeses to melt.
Serve it right from the crock pot or into a bowl with some tortilla chips! Everyone will be begging for the recipe…trust me!
Crock Pot Jalapeno Bacon DipPrint Recipe
- 2 packages 8 ounces each cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese divided
- ½ cup canned diced jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 cup crisp cooked bacon pieces
- Tortilla chips
- In a 2 -4 quart crock pot, beat the cream cheese, mayo, ¾ cup Monterrey jack cheese, bacon, and Jalapenos until blended.
- Cook on low for an hour, or warm for 2-3 hours. Stir before serving