This post may contain affiliate links.
Crock Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal
I love fall because with it comes pumpkin EVERYTHING! I am one of those that will eat Pumpkin until I practically turn orange. My kids love it too. This Crock Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal is always a huge hit because my son says it tastes like he is eating pumpkin pie for Breakfast!
You can also make your own Pumpkin Pie Spice if you don’t have any on hand.
Crock Pot Pumpkin OatmealPrint Pin Rate
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 3-1/2 cups water almond or regular milk can be substituted
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup honey
- Walnuts or pecans to top optional
- Combine all ingredients in your 2- 4 qt slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours.Gluten Free
- Use Gluten Free OatsDairy Free
- Use water or milk substitute ie; almond, soy, etc.