Gooey Chocolate Crock-Pot Cake
Here is an amazing recipe from reader Pam Trivette from NC. She got this recipe from a friend many years ago! It sounds ab-so-lutely like just what I need right now! 🙂 Thanks for sharing Pam!
Gooey Chocolate Crock-Pot CakePrint Recipe
- 1 package chocolate cake mix any 2-layer size
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 pkg. instant chocolate pudding small box
- 1 small bag 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- Spray crock-pot with non-stick spray.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Don’t lift the lid. Serve with ice cream. Store in fridge. Reheat or eat cold and enjoy!
Options: Try different flavor cake mixes, pudding mix, and bags of chips. Chocolate with peanut butter chips. Vanilla flavored mixes and white chocolate chips, or mint flavored ones
Love crockpot recipes!
This looks so delicious!
Can’t wait to try it…seems so easy and convenient!