Here is another great recipe to use some of that leftover ham. This is a great one!
- 2 pounds skinless chicken breasts (cut into chunks)
- Bread Crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 oz Swiss cheese (cubed)
- 8 oz ham (diced)
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz cream of chicken soup)
- 1 cup milk
- Egg Noodles or Rice (cooked for serving)
- Whisk together the egg and 1/2 cup milk. Dip chunks of chicken in egg mixture, then into bread crumbs, coating well. Brown in a little oil in large skillet until golden.
- Place chunks in crock pot, add cubes of swiss cheese and small pieces of ham. Mix cream of chicken soup with 1 cup of milk; mix well and pour over all.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or until bubbly and cooked through.
- Serve over rice or egg noodles.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.