This post may contain affiliate links.
Here is another great recipe to use some of that leftover ham. This is a great one!
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole (Slow Cooked)Print Pin Rate
- 2 pounds skinless chicken breasts cut into chunks
- Bread Crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 oz Swiss cheese cubed
- 8 oz ham diced
- 1 can 10 3/4 oz cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- Egg Noodles or Rice cooked for serving
- Whisk together the egg and 1/2 cup milk. Dip chunks of chicken in egg mixture, then into bread crumbs, coating well. Brown in a little oil in large skillet until golden.
- Place chunks in crock pot, add cubes of swiss cheese and small pieces of ham. Mix cream of chicken soup with 1 cup of milk; mix well and pour over all.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or until bubbly and cooked through.
- Serve over rice or egg noodles.