Ginger Beef with Peppers and Mushrooms
I love recipes like this. Dump everything into the crockpot, and put some rice in the rice cooker. Dinner is served with next to no effort!
Ginger Beef with Peppers and MushroomsPrint Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds beef top round steak cut into 3/4 in cubes or stew beef
- 24 baby carrots
- 1 Red Bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 8 oz package of fresh mushrooms
- 2 tbsps grated fresh ginger or 1 tsp dried ginger
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 1/2 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1/4 cup quick cooking tapioca
- White Rice Cooked
- Toasted sesame seeds optional
- Combine all ingredients except rice in slow cooker.
- Cover an cook on low 8-9 hours
- Serve over white rice if desired. Top with toasted sesame seeds (optional)
GLUTEN FREE: Look for a gluten free Hoisin Sauce and Broth.
just tried this tonight and it was a big hit…followed the recipe to a “t” and it’s thumbs up all the way. Will make again 🙂 Thanks so much 🙂