I love recipes like this. Dump everything into the crockpot, and put some rice in the rice cooker. Dinner is served with next to no effort!
- 1 1/2 pounds beef top round steak cut into 3/4 in cubes (or stew beef)
- 24 baby carrots
- 1 Red Bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 8 oz package of fresh mushrooms
- 2 tbs grated fresh ginger or 1 tsp dried ginger
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 1/2 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1/4 cup quick cooking tapioca
- White Rice Cooked
- Toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except rice in slow cooker.
- Cover an cook on low 8-9 hours
- Serve over white rice if desired. Top with toasted sesame seeds (optional)
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.