I love recipes like this. Dump everything into the crockpot, and put some rice in the rice cooker. Dinner is served with next to no effort!
Ginger Beef with Peppers and Mushrooms
- 1 1/2 pounds beef top round steak cut into 3/4 in cubes, or stew beef
- 24 baby carrots
- 1 Red Bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 8 oz package of fresh mushrooms
- 2 tbs grated fresh ginger or 1 tsp dried ginger
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 1/2 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1/4 cup quick cooking tapioca
- White Rice Cooked
- Toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except rice in slow cooker.
- Cover an cook on low 8-9 hours
- Serve over white rice if desired. Top with toasted sesame seeds (optional)
GLUTEN FREE: Look for a gluten free Hoisin Sauce and Broth.