I know that Hams will be on many tables over the next couple days. Now what to do with that leftover ham. How about some slow cooked Ham Teterazzini! Try this great recipe in the slow cooker this week.
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces condensed cream of celery soup)
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms (sautéed in a little butter)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (or chicken broth)
- 1 small package spaghetti ((5 oz))
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients except spaghetti and butter in slow cooker; stir well. Cover and cook on LOW setting for 6 to 8 hours.
- Just before serving, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and toss with butter. Stir into ham mixture in slow cooker. Sprinkle additional grated Parmesan cheese just before serving.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.