This post may contain affiliate links.
It is getting warmer and time to make something light and delicious!
Greek Chicken Pitas with Creamy Mustard Sauce
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour 45 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 55 minutes
- 1 Medium Green Bell Pepper cored, seeded, and sliced
- 1 Medium Onion cut into 8 wedges
- 1 Pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts patted dry
- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsps Greek Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 tsp SaltSauce
- 1/4 Cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 TBSP mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 Whole Pita Rounds
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheeseoptional Toppings
- sliced cucumbers
- sliced tomatoes
- kalamata olives
Spray slow cooker with nonsitck cooking spray.
Place bell pepper and onion in bottom. Add chicken and drizzle with olive oil.
Sprinkle evenly with greek seasoning and salt.
Cover and cook on high 1 3/4 hours or until chicken is no longer pink (vegetables will be slightly crisp)
Remove chicken and slice. Remove veggies with a slotted spoon.Sauce
Combine yogurt, mayo, mustard, and 1/4 tsp salt in a small bowl. Whisk till smooth.
Warm pitas according to pacakge. Cut in half and layer chicken, sauce, veggies, and feta. Top as desired.