This post may contain affiliate links.
It is getting warmer and time to make something light and delicious!
Greek Chicken Pitas with Creamy Mustard SaucePrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 55 minutes
- 1 Medium Green Bell Pepper cored, seeded, and sliced
- 1 Medium Onion cut into 8 wedges
- 1 Pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts patted dry
- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsps Greek Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 tsp SaltSauce
- 1/4 Cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 TBSP mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 Whole Pita Rounds
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheeseoptional Toppings
- sliced cucumbers
- sliced tomatoes
- kalamata olives
- Spray slow cooker with nonsitck cooking spray.
- Place bell pepper and onion in bottom. Add chicken and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle evenly with greek seasoning and salt.
- Cover and cook on high 1 3/4 hours or until chicken is no longer pink (vegetables will be slightly crisp)
- Remove chicken and slice. Remove veggies with a slotted spoon.Sauce
- Combine yogurt, mayo, mustard, and 1/4 tsp salt in a small bowl. Whisk till smooth.
- Warm pitas according to pacakge. Cut in half and layer chicken, sauce, veggies, and feta. Top as desired.