This post may contain affiliate links.
Looking for something new to throw in the crockpot? Try this White Chicken chili recipe to warm you up from the inside out! YUM!
White Chicken Chili
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 6 hours
Total Time 6 hours 10 minutes
- 6 chicken thighs skin and excess fat removed
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 cans about 15 ounces each great northern beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can 12 to 15 oz. corn, drained
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro optional
Mix onion, garlic, chicken broth, cumin, oregano, salt and Tabasco in 3 1/2 to 6-quart crockpot. Add chicken thighs.
Cover and cook on LOW for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 hours, or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken; remove meat from bones and chop or shred chicken. Discard bones and return chicken to crockpot. Stir in beans, corn, and cilantro, if using. Cover and cook on low 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.