Looking for something new to throw in the crockpot? Try this White Chicken chili recipe to warm you up from the inside out! YUM!
- 6 chicken thighs (skin and excess fat removed)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 cans (about 15 ounces each great northern beans, drained, rinsed)
- 1 can (12 to 15 oz. corn, drained)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Mix onion, garlic, chicken broth, cumin, oregano, salt and Tabasco in 3 1/2 to 6-quart crockpot. Add chicken thighs.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 hours, or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken; remove meat from bones and chop or shred chicken. Discard bones and return chicken to crockpot. Stir in beans, corn, and cilantro, if using. Cover and cook on low 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.